It is the responsibility of The Hamble School to ensure all candidates are given the best possible opportunity to be successful in their examinations.
This site will provide all students with the necessary information they need before and during their timetabled examinations.
Year 11 GCSE Examinations – Summer 2017
|GCSE Examinations Timetable 2017||50.6 KB||Download|
|Warning to Candidates Poster 2016/17||34.6 KB||Download|
|No Mobile Phones Poster||44.6 KB||Download|
Year 10 Examinations – Summer 2017
|Year 10 Exam Timetable||185.8 KB||Download|
|Year 10 Revision Topics 2017||194.8 KB||Download|
Year 9 Examinations – Summer 2017
|Year 9 Exam Timetable||199.0 KB||Download|
|Year 9 Revision Topics 2017||163.6 KB||Download|
Exam Documents 2016/17
A few things to remember:
- Your candidate number
- Seating plans will be posted on the notice board outside the Hall and on the Exams Notice Board on the Beijing Building prior to each exam
- Make sure your mobile phone is switched off and remove the battery (do not leave your mobile phone on silent or vibrate)
- Put your mobile phone/MP3 player or any other electronic device (including headphones) in the envelope on your desk. Keep hold of your ticket to collect your belongings at the end of the exam
- Make sure you have everything you need including a black pen (Electronic scanners marking papers cannot read any other colour ink easily)
- Use a clear case/clear plastic bag to hold equipment
- Read the exam instructions carefully
- Keep calm, if your mind goes blank re-read the paper slowly
- Check through your work at the end of the exam, do not waste the time
- If you have any problems or feel unwell during the exam please tell an invigilator
- Eat a good breakfast
- Take water into the exam (but remove the label)
Examination Policies and Procedures 2016/17
The following Examination Policies confirm the procedures put in place by the College concerning examinations.
If you have a query on any of the examination policies below, please contact the Exams officer via the Main College Reception.