The food at your school is produced by professional caterers whose passion is to provide healthy, freshly prepared food using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
- Winners of the Cost Sector Education Caterer of the Year 2011.
- Accredited with the Hyperactive Children’s Support Group’s Highest Award for Excellence in School Catering in 2005.
- Holder of both the Good Egg Award and the Good Chicken Award from Compassion in World Farming.
We work hard to ensure that our food is always good value for money,
with the price of our main meals starting from £1.85
To find out more about us, our menus and see our current tariff please visit our website
You can pick up an Application for ‘Free School Meals’ at the school;
or by following the link below to the online free school meals form and to check eligibility
Free School Meals are available only to children whose parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support.
- Income – Based Job Seekers Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Families in receipt of Child Tax Credit will also qualify provided that (a) they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and (b) their annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, does not exceed £16,190.
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
Families receiving any other Benefits are not entitled to free school meals.
You will need to provide proof of eligibility before your application for free meals can be approved. The type of evidence will depend on which benefit(s) you receive as follows:
If you receive CHILD TAX CREDIT (but not working Tax Credit) and have an annual taxable income of less than £16,190, you must supply a photocopy of your most recent TAX CREDIT AWARD notice (Form TC602) issued to you by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
If you receive the ‘Guaranteed’ element of STATE PENSION CREDIT you must produce a copy of your most recent PENSION CREDIT M1000 Award notice.
If you receive support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, you must supply a copy of the letter from the N.A.S.S. confirming such benefit.
HC3S Secondary School Menus – Sept 2020
For more information visit the website:
HC3S Sustainability Report
Here is the link to the HC3S sustainability report: