Aims, Vision & Values
Our motto ‘Achieving Excellence Together’ encapsulates our ethos of high expectations and ambition for all our students.
A high quality provision inside and outside of the classroom, which enables all students to achieve the very best outcomes and become lifelong learners.
Our values underpin our vision and the work we do every day.
We Aim High
We Learn and Achieve Together…
What does this mean in practice?
Care – means treating others and the environment with kindness and respect, showing consideration, tolerance and good manners.
High Expectations – means recognising the value of education and always striving for the best in terms of work ethic and behaviour.
Learning – means valuing intellectual growth, supporting different learning needs and encouraging responsibility, independence and a ‘can do’ attitude
Achievement – means rewarding and celebrating success in all aspects of school life, including academic, sporting and artistic pursuits.
Working together – means being inclusive and supporting each other both inside and outside of school.
WHOLE SCHOOL PRIORITIES
- A broad and balanced curriculum delivered through high quality adaptive teaching which creates a love of learning.
- Promote high aspirations, positivity and student leadership so that all achievements are recognised and celebrated both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Develop an inclusive environment where students enjoy coming to school, attend regularly, are well-behaved, self regulating, tolerant and respectful.
- Support the wellbeing and mental health of all staff and students.
- Embed a culture of outward facing collaboration, positive communication and strong community links.