Getting Mental Health Support (Parents)

Getting Mental Health Support (Parents)

Help! I need mental health support now…

If you need mental health support straight away you can access it through this link:

Please answer the questions carefully and follow the instructions.

What mental health support does the school offer?

The school can support your child by making a referral to the MHST (Mental Health Schools Team), counselling or ELSA in the school, please ask your child’s form tutor to make a referral to inclusion. Please note that these services cannot support with suicidal thoughts or self-harm, if your child is experiencing these difficulties you can now make a referral yourself to CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service) at:

Student Wellbeing Resources

If you or you child would like support with wellbeing, please check out the links on our webpage…

We are always adding information about a number of free parent/carer courses or events to this section of our website.