Welcome to The Hamble School website.
The Hamble School is a happy, thriving and vibrant learning community for students aged 11-16. The school is set on an extensive and well-resourced campus in Hamble-Le-Rice. We are committed to the ethos of ‘Achieving Excellence Together’ – this means we have high expectations and understand the importance of working in partnership with parents/ carers to ensure students fulfil their potential and develop into ‘lifelong learners’.
The school vision of ‘We Care, We Aim High, We Learn and Achieve Together’ encapsulates the work we do every day. In practise this means:
- Providing a safe, supportive environment with high standards of behaviour
- Providing a ‘broad and balanced’ curriculum which reflects the diverse needs of learners
- Providing high quality teaching so that students grow intellectually and achieve their academic potential
- Providing opportunities outside of the classroom through an extensive extra-curricular programme, a well-established house system and a variety of student leadership roles
- Working together as a community to support each other.
We expect students to be well-behaved and treat others with respect, kindness and tolerance. This creates an environment where learners grow in confidence and develop the skills and expertise to be well-rounded individuals both inside and outside of he classroom. It is our firm belief that students who dress smartly and are well-mannered will be prepared for success in later life. We encourage students to take responsibility, develop their leadership skills and contribute to the wider community.
We are an outward looking school and develop the highest standards of teaching and learning by sharing good practice with other local primary and secondary schools. The professional development and well-being of our dedicated team of staff is given high priority. The school is part of the PiXL group of schools (Partners in Excellence) – This enables us to access the latest developments in education and to continuously improve standards.
We hope you find out website informative and interesting. If you would like to visit the school to gain a deeper insight into what we offer, meet our staff and see the school in action, please email email@example.com or phone our reception.
We are very proud of ‘Team Hamble’ and look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Miss L Cambridge, BSc (Hons), MA Ed. NPQH
Miss L Cambridge
BSc (Hons), MA Ed. NPQH